Thursday, May 1, 2008

Perfection Two

I'm going to be out of town for a few days, so no new posts. I'm pretty amazed at the number of readers. I appreciate your sharing my Blog with those you know who might find it interesting.


My trip will be one with most of the people in my life who know my imperfections and love me anyway. They are the ones who brought casseroles when all my babies were born, who have understood when I don't always reciprocate their lovely invitations, and who stood by with tears in their eyes when Walker sang a rousing, and extremely off-key, version of Amazing Grace at our Millenium celebration together. They don't notice the weeds in my garden, they notice the flowers.


May God bless me with friends like these throughout my life, and may I be as good a friend to them as they have been to me.


Blessings,
Janie

No comments: