Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Winner Is

Our cousin Margaret!

Although I didn't announce a contest, she sent a pic of these shoes, which are definitely uglier, although I wasn't able to confirm a price. They were voted a definite Style no-no by 62% in a poll. Maybe the whole world hasn't gone crazy, although I'd like to know what in the world the other 38% of people who voted were smoking!

I hope I get more smiles like this along the way. Thanks, Margaret

No comments: