Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Other Side of the Coin

Yesterday I got inspiration and enlightenment from a very off the wall source, a right wing conservative. Michael Gerson is a former speech writer for President George W. Bush and writes an op-ed column for The Washington Post. His column caused me to look at the flip side of some of my opinions. It’s really worthwhile reading. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/09/AR2008090902519.html
I learned some things I didn’t know before and thought about some things in a new way thanks to Mr. Gerson. I hope you will too.

Blessings,
Janie

P. S. At the encouragement of my friend Anne Glamore of My Tiny Kingdom, I’ve added a feature that makes it easy for my regular readers to subscribe to my blog. Just click “Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)” at the bottom of the page.

No comments: